Columbia County has excellent and affordable housing. The choices range from apartment complexes, affordable homes, and gated communities with estate level properties. If you're looking for a place to live in Columbia County, check out the following links:
- For information on housing assistance, visit the Department of Community Affairs web site, or call 1-888-858-6085.
- The Augusta Chronicle's online classified section has information about real estate in the county www.augustachronicle.com
- AugustaRealEstate.com has housing and real estate information
- www.interimhousingsolutions.com Furnished Apartments and Corporate Housing Locator Service
- Apartment List A free service that helps you find the perfect apartment. Click to
view move-in specials, photos, floorplans, rates, amenities and more.
- Rentbits.com Available houses and apartments for rent in Columbia County and all of Georgia.
- PadMapper Apartments available for rent in Columbia County and the United States.
- RentMatch.com A brand new rental website built to help match renters directly with property owners. Renters can search by neighborhood and filter by price, bedrooms and amenities.
- The Truth About Mortgage
- Total Mortgage.com
- Home Star Search - Assists individuals in locating affordable rent-to-own homes.
- RentCafe.com - RENTCafé delivers uninterrupted, detailed apartment search results.
- The Housing Block - Assists individuals in locating homes for sale or for rent.
- McBride Realty - McBride Realty, Inc. offers ONE location for ALL your real estate needs. We have been finding buyers and sellers for all types of real estate in the Augusta, Georgia, area since 1969. Your needs can be met here whether buying, selling, renting, or for your property management
- RentOwn.net - Free property listing searches and informational articles
- HousingList - Provide detailed information about the surrounding neighborhood, and information on local attractions such as restaurants and grocery stores.
- Rent.com - Search any city for apartments, condos, townhomes and houses
- kangaroom.net - The worlds largest source of spare rooms and flat shares
- Apartment Guide - Apartment search for Columbia County, Georgia to help students, faculty, and employees find the best off-campus living options.
- Just Rent to Own
- Ivey Homes - One of Columbia County's largest homebuilders with many homes and neighborhoods to choose from.
- Century 21 Larry Miller Realty - The agents of CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty have a wide range of real estate knowledge in the Augusta area. No matter what type of property you’re looking for, we can connect you to the perfect agent.
- Lendingtree.com provides additional information on FHA loans.
- Zillow is a popular real estate network that has filters you can use to find housing close to work or school.
- Trulia is a real estate search engine that helps you find homes for sale and make smarter real estate decisions in the process.
- Zillow Buyers Guide for individuals who are beginning the process of looking for a home.
- Rent to Own Homes - A website that provides an alternative: a rent-to-own agreement, which means potential buyers sign this kind of contract, they agree to rent the home for a set amount of time before exercising an option to purchase the property when or before the lease expires. The website provides information for people who are looking to rent apartments as well.
- Apartments.com - A national online resource for individuals looking for an apartment whether it is down the street or across the country. To simplify the process of finding a new place to live, Apartments.com offers renters one of the most comprehensive databases of millions of apartments around the country.
- First Choice Home Builders - First Choice Home Builders offers new homes in some of the top communities in Evans, Georgia and the greater Augusta area.
- Keller Williams Realty Augusta Partners - We have over 140,000 highly trained associates all over the WORLD ready to assist you in your buying and selling process. Local, national and even international, if you, a family member or friend has a real estate need no matter where it is located, we can get the job done. Make one phone call and we will do the rest.
- First Time Home Buyers Guide
- Zumper - Safety tips for your apartment.
- Home Loan Glossary
You've decided on a house, now you just need information on the neighborhood you've decided to move to:
- For information on what school district your neighborhood is located in, visit the Board of Education website www.ccboe.net
- To find out about Neighborhood Watch Associations, contact Patricia Champion, Columbia County Sheriff's Office @ (706) 541-3970
- To find out which district your new neighborhood is located in, call the Customer Service & Information Center at 3-1-1 or (706) 868-3375
For information on Mortgage Rates, News and Advice, visit MortgageLoan.com.
For online advice on homeowners insurance, visit The Simple Dollar.
For online personal finance calculators, visit CalculatorPlus.com.
Rent versus buying: Analyze the best option Smart Asset.
If you would like to request adding your listing click here, please include your information in your email.