If you need a fully-equipped colocation facility in Columbia County Georgia or Augusta Georgia, look no further than C³BU. With connections to many major carriers, providers, e-commerce sites, Internet gateways and other colocation facilities, C³BU has you covered. C³BU has multiple colocation sites with space available in Columbia County, Georgia.
C³BU’s carrier-class colocation services provide secure rack space for fiber electronics equipment. Most building locations have the following features:
- 24/7 unescorted access with secured key-card access for colocation customers
- 24/7 monitoring of facility, including temperature, power, access, humidity, and remote camera surveillance
- Carrier Neutral facilities with 100% uptime
- Diesel generator backup, all monitored 24/7
- Carrier-grade grounding of all racks and electrical systems with master ground bars
- DC power systems with dual A&B feeds. Inverted AC power available at extra cost at some locations
- Diverse fiber feeds to provide reliable, redundant access to C³BU fiber network
Only fiber-optic cable is allowed to route into C³BU’s facilities. No coaxial, copper or other media is allowed to penetrate a C³BU facility. Inside the facility, C³BU provides single mode (SC or LC) fiber cross connects in addition to coaxial or copper cross connects.
Customers who collocate in a C³BU facility are provided with 30amps redundant DC power – A&B feeds, with a maximum of 100 amps per rack. C³BU provides access to AC convenience circuits, 19 inch or 23 inch racks, and secure key-card access.
C³BU offers inverted AC power for an additional monthly charge at some locations. Additional power is available, and multiple racks can be installed if space is available. C³BU has the ability to upgrade or expand the facilities as customer and network needs dictate.