Our broad portfolio of Ethernet Services provides simple, cost-effective ways to connect business locations and deliver applications, data and information. By applying our expertise, your traffic can flow seamlessly over your Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) with the performance, flexibility, and reliability that your business requires.
C³BU’s cost-effective Managed Ethernet Line (E-Line) service uses fiber optic or copper technology to connect your traffic to our highly secure and protected core Ethernet network and is an ideal solution for your mission critical application needs, including disaster recovery and business continuity, Internet access, voice, streaming video and more. We can provide:
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL) – Provides point-to-point connectivity for each circuit, ensuring dedicated transport through the network. Each circuit requires a Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) port.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) – Reduces the need for CPE ports – by employing dedicated point-to-multipoint virtual circuits – while improving the efficiency and capabilities of network transport.
- Ethernet Network to Network Interface (E-NNI) – Reduces expenses by eliminating the need for multiple switch ports and physical cross-connects at your meet-me-point.
Benefits of a Managed Ethernet Line
- Security - Private network options allow you more control over your content.
- Reliability - Self-healing and fully diverse network backbone. Low latency and low packet loss to ensure data integrity.
- Cost Efficiency - Enjoy a lower cost-per-Mbps than legacy frame relay, ATM or optical wavelength transport.
- Scalability - You can easily adjust your Bandwidth options from 3 Mbps to 10Gbps, to allow your transport to grow when you need it without the expense of unused capacity.
- Dedicated Connection - You get the performance you pay for without connecting to the open Internet or sharing bandwidth during peak usage times with neighboring businesses.
- Seamless Integration - Ability to integrate data, video and voice applications onto a single network.
- Simplify Network Management - Unify your Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
Carrier Ethernet SLA Performance
- Network availability 99.999%
- Packet delivery 99.999%
- Latency (Round Trip): Metro <15ms, Regional <50ms
- Inter-Frame delay Variation(Jitter) <= to 3.0ms