Applications & Contracts

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

No reservation can be considered guaranteed until a signed contract and a 50% deposit of the rental fee is received by the Sales Office.  Dates and events should not be advertised until confirmation has been given.

Only under special circumstances will the average renter need to apply for a Single Event Alcohol License Permit.  When one or more of the criteria applies you will need to apply for and receive both a County Single Event Alcohol Permit and a Georgia State Alcohol License.

You can get all pertinent paperwork and any specific information by calling:  706.868.3420.

The following circumstances will require obtaining a Single Day Event Alcohol Permit....

  • Charging Admission or selling tickets that include alcohol
  • Selling drink tickets
  • Paying a caterer to handle everything relating to a bar that is not a Licensed Alcohol Caterer

In the case of a  licensed Alcohol Caterer, the license holder will apply for the permit with no additional fee.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer