Phone - (706) 868-3349
FAX - (706) 868-3435
E-mail: Sales Info
Owned and operated by Columbia County, the Savannah Rapids Pavilion is a self-supporting multi-purpose community/conference center. The pavilion offers a variety of rooms ranging in size from a 12-person conference room to a room capable of accommodating 400 for a standing reception.
Savannah Rapids Pavilion is situated on an 80 foot bluff overlooking the beautiful Savannah River and the Historic Augusta Canal. The facility offers a commercial kitchen on the main level and a limited kitchen on the lower level. Moveable partition walls permit the facility to accommodate small or large functions such as family reunions, weddings and receptions, conferences, seminars, trade shows, training sessions and organization meetings.
- No room or date will be guaranteed without a signed rental contract and a 50% deposit. If the date of rental is less than 60 days away, then full payment is due at the time of contract signing.
- Set up of the tables and chairs is included with your rental fee.
- Linens can be provided with additional fees and adequate notice.
- Any use of the upper level kitchen requires a $100 Kitchen Usage Fee. China, glassware and flatware are an additional $50, per use.
- The Red Cedar Room on the lower level does NOT include kitchen usage, it is also not equipped for sound or telephone hook-ups.
- A Manager-on-Duty will be scheduled from beginning to end of rental time only. The facility is locked and will only be available to the client during rental time.
- All functions must end by midnight and clean up will end at 1 AM. Everyone must be out of the building by 1 AM.
- Trade shows will be charged a Banquet Rate.
- The last hour of rental is always used for your clean up time.
Outdoor Park Policy
- Savannah Rapids Park is open to the public at no charge.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk throughout the year.
- Scheduling of public walks/runs should be cleared through both the Savannah Rapids Pavilion as well as the Augusta Canal Authority.
- Use of the playground area for private parties is a first come - first served basis.
- Only the Canal Headgates Buildings and covered picnic pavilions are available for reservation.
- No dogs are allowed in the playground area.
- Dogs must be restrained with a leash when on any Columbia County recreational site.
New rates were approved by the Columbia County BOC effective April 2013.
Other important links:
Rental Proc & Policies Capacity Chart Info.