Pay Your Water Bill
This department understands that convenience is important to you. That is why we are now offering online bill pay as well as several other payment options. However all payment options require correct account information to process in a timely manner and avoid late charges. Please use the image below to find your account number and bill # (needed for online payment only).
- A $2.50 convenience charge will be applied to the total charges.
- If you initiate your payment after 11:00 p.m., your payment may not be processed until the following business day.
- If your service has been interrupted, after making your payment, you must call the Water Utility Office at 706-863-6928 during normal business hours before processing this online payment to assure restoration of service.
- Customers paying online after service interruption are required to pay the total balance due, plus an additional $60.00 delinquent fee.
Pay By Mail
Columbia County Water Utility
PO Box 960
Grovetown, GA 30813
Pay By Bank Draft
To begin a bank draft you must complete a bank draft application, and it typically takes two months for the draft to begin. Accounts in Cycle 1 are drafted around the 10th of each month; accounts in Cycle 2 are drafted around the 25th of each month. Please contact our office at (706) 863-6928 for more detailed information.
Pay in Person
Administration-Business Office is located at
2140 William Few Parkway, Grovetown, GA
* Payment Methods Cash, Check, Master Card, VISA, and Money Order