5913 Euchee Creek Drive
Grovetown, GA 30813
Phone: (706) 556-0807
|Fare Class||One Way||Round Trip|
|Adult (60 and Younger)||$4.50||$9|
|Children (Under 12)||$1||$2|
*Secondary stops are $1 and must be approved by the driver.
We only accept cash and local checks.
Available for all county residents, we provide “Curb to Curb” service from the pick-up address to the destination. We unfortunately, are unable to leave the vehicle unattended or enter a business or residence in order to provide service. We serve all of Columbia County and all Richmond County destinations, with the exception of areas south of Gordon Highway.
- Appointments must be booked a minimum of one business day in advance. Appointments for Monday must be made before the close of business on Friday. We reserve the right to decline service if the required amount of advance notice is not given.
- The earliest drop off time is 10 a.m. and the latest pick-up time is 3:30 p.m. There is no guarantee of return service if the client fails to call by 3:30 p.m..
- Appointments should be made between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Payment must be made at time of pick-up.
- Clients must be able to enter and exit the vehicle on their own ability. Any person requiring physical assistance must provide a personal escort. Medical escorts will not be charged a fare and they are required to exit and remain with their client until return service is arranged.
- Passengers must sit behind the driver unless all available seating is taken.
- Proper dress and good hygiene are required for service. The driver reserves the right to decline service if there are dress or hygiene concerns.
- Packages are limited by number and size to what the client can carry and store safely under their seat. Oversized or numerous packages will not be permitted.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited in all county vehicles; we will not transport clients who are under the influence of either one. We will not transport alcohol of any kind.
- Drivers reserve the right to decline service to abusive or disruptive clients when they feel it would endanger other clients or themselves. Profanity is prohibited.
- Riders are required to be ready for pick-up between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. In certain instances the client may be picked up an hour and a half (1.5 hrs) in advance of their scheduled appointment to insure timely delivery of service to all clients.
- Clients must call dispatch when ready for pick-up and provide their location.
- All clients are required to use seat belts at all times while in the vehicle.
- Drivers will wait a maximum of three (3) minutes at each pick-up before considering the client to be a “no-show”. After three (3) “no-shows” we reserve the right to decline service.
- Cancellations of service must be called in by the client at the start of each business day (no later than 8:30 A.M.). Failure to make timely cancellations will constitute a “no-show”.
- No one under the age of 18 may ride unless accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18). Proof of age may be required for service.
- No animals allowed on the van except medically required service animal.
Title VINotifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
Columbia County operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Columbia County.
For more information on Columbia County’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 311 or 706-868-3375; TTY: 706-868-3375; or email@example.com; or visit our administrative office at 630 Ronald Reagan Drive, Evans GA 30809. For more information, visit www.columbiacountyga.gov.
If information is needed in another language, contact 311 or 706-868-3375; TTY: 706-868-3375
Si se necesita información en otro idioma , comuníquese con 311 or 706-868-3375; TTY: 706-868-3375
You may also file your complaint directly with the FTA at: Federal Transit Administration Office of Civil Rights Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor - TCR 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
- Title VI Public Transit Plan I
- Title VI Public Transit Plan II
- Title VI Complaint Procedures
- Title VI Complaint Form
Columbia County Public Transit will provide wheelchair accommodation provided the chair does not exceed the following dimensions: 30 inches in width, 48 inches in length and the weight of the chair, when occupied, does not exceed 600 pounds.
Columbia County Public Transit will make reasonable modifications to policies, practices, or procedures when the modifications are necessary to avoid discrimination on the basis of disability or to provide program accessibility to its services, subject to the limitations of Federal Regulations § 37.169(c)(1)–(3). Individuals requesting modifications to Columbia County Public Transit service shall contact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator and describe what they need in order to use the service. Individuals requesting modifications are not required to use the term “reasonable modification” when making a request.