2019 Fall Sports Registration runs from July 29th - August 9th.
- Baseball – Patriots And Riverside
- 5/6 T-ball
- 7/8 Coach Pitch
- 9-15 Ages - Live Pitch
- Softball – Patriots
- 7/8 Softball Coach Pitch
- 9-11 Softball Live Pitch
- Volleyball – Patriots Park
- 5/6 Flag football – Patriots Park
- 7/8 Tackle – Blanchard Park (equipment included)
- 9/10 Tackle – Blanchard Park (equipment included)
- 11/12 Tackle – Blanchard Park (equipment included)
- U6 Coed– Patriots Park and Riverside (possibly Blanchard Woods Park)
- U8 Boys and U8 Girls – Patriots Park and Riverside/Blanchard Woods Park
- U10 Boys and U10 Girls – Blanchard Woods Park
- U12 Boys and U12 Girls – Blanchard Woods Park
- U14 Coed Patriots Park and Blanchard Woods Stadium
- U18 Coed Blanchard Woods Stadium
* All Out-of-County participants add: $65 (to each additional child).
Registration Dates & Times
Registration is from July 29th - August 9th.
In-Person: Patriots Park (5445 Columbia Road, Grovetown, GA 30813)
Office Hours are from 8 am to 5 pm.
Fees are set by sport and address. This allows all eligible Columbia County residents and area residents to participate.
For specific fees, please visit the Sports section.
Methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check & Cash
Ranging from 5 to 18, each sport has its own requirements and "Age Control Date," which is the date used to determine your athlete's league age.
For specific ages, please visit the Sports section.
What You'll Need for Registration
All athletes will need a copy of their Birth Certificate, to complete registration.
What are the Rules?
Great question! To ensure the safety and fair competition, we've developed the Youth Sports Handbook (YSH), covering our philosophy behind youth sports and other useful info.
Want to Get Involved?
We're always looking for additional Volunteer Coaches. If you'd like be a Volunteer Coach, call 1 (706) 863-7523 or indicate you want to be involved during your athlete's registration process.
Still Have Questions?
Call us at 1 (706) 863-7523 or send us an email.