Review the required steps to ensure proper completion of our employment application.
630 Ronald Reagan Drive
P.O. Box 498
Evans, GA 30809
Job Line: (706) 312-WORK (9675)
General Information: (706) 868-3300
Fax: (706) 868-3301
General employment information may be obtained Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., excluding observed holidays.
Online Applications for posted positions are accepted at www.columbiacountyga.gov until the posted deadline. Failure to submit an Online Application by close of position posting date will disqualify the candidate for employment consideration. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a completed online application. Applications will remain active for one year from date of application.
Follow the instructions below to fill out your job application online.Application Instructions:
- Select position of choice.
- Review position description summary.
- Select "Click Here to Apply Online".
- Find the position of choice then click on "Apply" link.
- Log in if a returning user or if a new user, click "Create a New Account".
- Complete each section of the application.
- All red asterisk (*) fields must be completed.
- Click the "Review Application" to review before submission.
- Click "Submit Application".
Looking for internship opportunities? Download the Internship Application
Columbia County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Columbia County Government's policy is to provide equal opportunity for employment to all persons and to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status. This policy applies to and is a basic part of every aspect of the County's personnel policies and practices in the employment, development, advancement and treatment of employees.