Quick Response ProblemsIf you see damaged traffic signs, please call us at 311 or (706) 868-4223.
Non Emergency issues
For any non-emergency issues, please email us with the location, time of incident (if known) and your best contact information.
If you have a street light that is out, please contact Georgia Power at (888) 891-0938 or you can report it online.
Process & Procedures
- Traffic Counts
- Speed Hump Program
- Street Light/Safety Lighting
- Street ID, Regulatory, Warning Sign and Pavement Marking Policy
- Street ID Layout
- Columbia County Road Data (File contains a ready to print alphabetical listing of roadways in Columbia County.)
- Criteria and Guidelines for Project Access Improvements on County Roadways
- Columbia County Traffic Control Devices Standard Locations
- Title VI